Welcome Back "Totally Booked University" 2013!
Join us here at Pembertons along with Jeff Cross, senior editor of Cleanfax magazine, as he shares strategies that really work in this value packed, one-day seminar.
Friday, February 8, 2013 Time: 8 am - 5 pm
(This event qualifies for 1 IICRC continuing education credit!)
Cost: $249 per person, $149 each additional person/same company
To register call (800)342-2297
Come prepared to participate in an exciting session of jam – packed business building techniques.
Class size is limited, so reserve your seat today!
Here are the topics covered in a typical Totally Booked University workshop:
1. What differentiates a successful entrepreneur from the typical "business owner"
2. How to target a completely untapped market
3. The absolute unquestionable #1 method to get each customer to become three new customers
4. A unique referral generator for residential customer acquisition
5. Simplified direct mail campaign management (no stamps needed!)
6. Mass marketing to potential commercial customers and how to compile targeted buildings for proposals
7. How to find every adjuster and agent in your local market and how to contact them so they don't ignore you
8. Marketing to adjusters and their #1 concern you can address
9. How to turn CEC events into powerful adjuster networking oportunities
10. How to turn uncovered losses into profitable jobs
11. How to use QR codes and appreciate their true value for all your marketing pieces
12. The best ways to use Internet coupons without attracting just the price shoppers
13. The six specific techniques to use social media to dominate your local market
14. Website marketing: What your site must have to convert website traffic to actual paying jobs
15. Search engine optimization - the 10 ways to get better position with Google, Yahoo, Bing, all of the search engines
16. The biggest mistakes made with websites that will kill your website marketing program dead in the water
17. Website analysis: During the seminar, all attendee websites are reviewed, with specific suggestions for improvement
18. The five best business building tactics learned from success stories
19. What every print ad, business card, brochure, flier etc. must have to be effective
20. Follow-up SEO coaching session (included in your registration)
CAN YOU BELIEVE we cover all that in one day?
It's true. Action packed, plus no selling you additional materials as part of the seminar. And you get a copy of the entire TBU presentation to review, along with a 2 GB computer drive with all with marketing tools you will need to use for your business.
Book your seat today. Once this seminar fills up, your opportunity is lost.
Be prepared for a full day of hands-on marketing exercises, projects and classroom discussions. You will be in top position to build your own business empire!
Here's what your industry peers are saying about Totally Booked University!
"If you are not attending Totally Booked University, you better pray your competition isn't, either."
- Charles Cannistraci, Service One, Blairstown, NJ
"In all honesty, we usually avoid these seminars like the plague. A lot of pushy sales and ideas that really won't benefit your business at all. Not at Totally Booked University!"
- Maria Cox, Signature Carpet Care, Delaware, OH.
"Awesome class! Worth every penny, plus some! Jeff Cross is way ahead of the curve."
- Scott Smith, Meadville, PA
"I enjoyed the class and and picked up a few nuggets of info that I really needed. I had so much of the info rolling around in my head I had to get up at 2 a.m. last night and go through the rest of the presentation on the thumb drive."
- Barry Click, Harrison, VA
"Totally Booked University is an amazing seminar! Jeff's teaching style is outstanding. He shares great information, makes it fun, interactive, and easy to understand."
- Jim Minter, Colorado Cleanup Services, Denver, CO